User Experience Designer vacancy
User Experience Designer
We’re looking for a User Experience designer to join a recently funded healthcare start up. You’ll need to be experienced in both user experience research and visual design.
As a User Experience Designer, you’ll design great solutions that delight our customers. To do this you’ll need to understand who they are and what they want from our product. Your solutions should be elegant and look great. You’ll need to communicate them to our development team in an effective manner and be open to new ideas when discussing them with the team. You’ll have visual flair and great attention to detail.
- Demonstrable experience of UX design in an in-house or consultancy role. You must have a strong portfolio of work that you can share with us.
- Creation of user personas, wireframes, storyboards, site maps, mock-ups, user flows, visual designs and visual assets
- Experience of consumer apps / websites (not just enterprise)
- Proven understanding of collaborative, user-centred design methods.
- Experience of designing consumer applications for mobile (both iOS and Android) and web.
- Familiarity with design guidelines for iOS and Android apps.
- An appetite for creating simple solutions to complex problems.
- Some form of formal design training.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- A collaborative approach to working with engineering teams and business stakeholders.
- Experience of at least some commonly-used tools for creating wireframes and design mock-ups (PhotoShop, Figma Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign etc)
- Creation of HTML / CSS prototypes (or a strong desire to learn)
- Healthcare experience
We believe that diverse perspectives make for a stronger team. We operate an open, collaborative and inclusive work environment, and all applications will be considered without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, neurodiversity or disability status.