Xamarin .NET Developer vacancy
Xamarin .NET Developer
We’re looking for a Xamarin and .NET developer to join a recently funded healthcare start up.
Our stack consists of a Xamarin Forms app on iOS and Android, with an AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, Cognito back-end. We’re also building a web front-end.
- As .NET/C# developer with significant experience of Xamarin, you’ll be working on our app, with the potential for some back-end work as the need arises.
- At least five years’ experience with .NET (including .NET Core) and C#.
- At least three years’ solid experience with Xamarin, preferably using an MVVM framework.
- Worked with either AWS or Azure and be familiar with cloud-based architectures.
- Understand relational databases and SQL and know the difference between relational and No-SQL databases.
- Strong understanding of Agile and DevOps cultures, and have used unit-testing and CI/CD pipelines extensively.
- You’ll be a self-starter with experience of working in a small team or start up environment, comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and the need to be agile.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Experience of native Android and iOS development
- Big data, machine learning
- Microservices architecture
- Serverless architectures on either AWS or Azure
- API design
- Bluetooth LE
- DynamoDB or equivalent No-SQL database
We believe that diverse perspectives make for a stronger team. We operate an open, collaborative and inclusive work environment, and all applications will be considered without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, neurodiversity or disability status.