Senior .NET Full-Stack Web / App vacancy
Senior .NET Full-Stack Web / App developer
We’re looking for a senior .NET full-stack developer to join a recently funded healthcare start up. Reporting directly to the CTO, you’ll be one of our first hires and have a great opportunity to help shape our technology team.
Our stack consists of a Xamarin Forms app on iOS and Android, with an AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, Cognito back-end. We’re also building a web front-end.
As a generalist .NET/C# full-stack developer, you’ll be working across the app, the website and the back end as the need arises.
- At least seven years’ experience with .NET (including .NET Core) and C#
- At least three years’ solid experience with Xamarin, preferably using an MVVM framework.
- Experience of RESTful API design.
- Worked with either AWS or Azure and be familiar with cloud-based architectures.
- Developed software that scales to at least tens of thousands of users.
- Understand relational databases and SQL and know the difference between relational and No-SQL databases.
- Strong understanding of Agile and DevOps cultures, and have used unit-testing and CI/CD pipelines extensively.
- You should have the confidence to defend your design decisions but be able to accept constructive criticism and adapt your way of working to align with the conventions of the team.
- You should favour a collaborative approach and be able to talk about how you’ve worked with UX, Product, Test and Support functions in your previous jobs.
- You’ll be a self-starter with experience of working in a small team or start up environment, comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and the need to be agile.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Experience of native Android and iOS development
- Big data, machine learning
- Microservices architecture
- Serverless architectures on either AWS or Azure
- API design
- Bluetooth LE SQLite
- DynamoDB or equivalent No-SQL database
We believe that diverse perspectives make for a stronger team. We operate an open, collaborative and inclusive work environment, and all applications will be considered without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, neurodiversity or disability status.