Web .NET Developer vacancy
Web .NET Developer
We’re looking for a .NET developer specialising in Web development (ASP.NET MVC, React, Angular) to join a recently funded healthcare start up.
Our stack consists of a Xamarin Forms app on iOS and Android, with an AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, Cognito back-end. We’re also building a web front-end.
As .NET/C# developer with significant experience of web development, you’ll be working on our website and serverless back-end.
- At least five years’ experience with .NET (including .NET Core) and C#.
- At least three years’ solid experience with of web development using one of ASP.NET MVC, React, Angular.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML / CSS.
- Worked with either AWS or Azure and be familiar with cloud-based architectures.
- Understand relational databases and SQL and know the difference between relational and No-SQL databases.
- Strong understanding of Agile and DevOps cultures, and have used unit-testing and CI/CD pipelines extensively.
- You’ll be a self-starter with experience of working in a small team or start up environment, comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and the need to be agile.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reliable code.
- A commitment to engineering excellence.
- Node.js experience.
- Big data, machine learning
- Microservices architecture
- Serverless architectures on either AWS or Azure
- API design
- Bluetooth LE
- DynamoDB or equivalent No-SQL database
We believe that diverse perspectives make for a stronger team. We operate an open, collaborative and inclusive work environment, and all applications will be considered without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, neurodiversity or disability status.